Compton has been smiling for the past month, and we have been trying to get pictures but it never works. We finally got it, and now we can get at least 10 a day. He smiles at everything now, and almost everytime we talk to him.
Compton loves playing with his tongue, and has even started copying me when I stick mine out at him. It's so much fun.
I love his crooked smile. When he does this, it reminds us of his Uncle Lucas.
He loves getting his diaper changed. He gets so excited, just when you lay him down to get started....I would be the same way too :)
He was so close to laughing in this one....I know it's just around the corner.

3 comments:
eli freaks out when we change his diaper... what does that say about our kid??
LOL. It says that he is easy going and that he is too busy to have his diaper changed. Sounds like a 2 year old.
I finally found your bolg! ha and what is the first thing I see...Compton's cute little, chubby face! you are so lucky!
Post a Comment