Sunday, August 2, 2009

2009 Anderson Family Reunion

This year for Loren's family reunion we went to Flaming Gorge Dam....although, we weren't too close to the dam? LOL. We spent five days together, with everyone except Tate (who is on an LDS church mission in Ecuador....coming home in one month....can't wait), and Lance Baker due to work. We missed you guys, and we hope you'll be there next year!!!
We had a great weekend though. We spent time at the beach, rented a boat, went cliff jumping, and some of the crew went rafting down the green river. We had fun games for the kids, and fun games for the adults. We stayed up way too late, and our kids never slept too great. But it was a blast spending time with the ones we love. It was a a great weekend, and we can't wait for next year!!!!!
Eat your heart out.

Ms. Avery Gail

Like father, like son.

Compton with Teeka and Kaeson.

I'm pretty sure this is Edie on day one. Her hair is still clean.

Best buddies. According to Garrett they've been buddies "since the day I popped out!"

Don't you just wanna squeeze this kid?

Mommy and Compton chillin on the beach. Compton LOVES the water!

Baby Teeka-Bear!

Grandpa's always looking for adventure with the kids, and they love him for it! He's awesome!

The CUTEST pirate I have EVER seen!

This is the cliff that Lance, Luke, and I jumped off. It was really hard to get to, and you had to grab a rope, go to the perfect spot, and jump off. Well I finally got there, but jumped from the wrong spot and pretty much belly flopped in the water. It hurt, but it was still fun. :)

I had the kids go on a pirate treasure hunt. They were so cute!

Compton got a few bruises while we were there.


So that's it, I guess. My camera died on the third day, so I didn't get any photos of the stick rodeo! It was a blast. The kids and the adults participated. So funny! If I get any more photos, I will definitely post them.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I can't believe how freaking cute Compton is! And so big! Gosh, they grow up so fast!