Loren and I were married in May of 2006 in the SLC Temple. Shortly after our wedding we moved to Greensboro, NC where I received a volleyball scholarship to finish my schooling. I finished up there, and now we are back in Sheridan, WY, where we met. Loren is working at the Flying H Polo Ranch, and loving every minute of being back in Wyoming. I am one of the assistant coaches for the Sheridan College Volleyball team,, and am glad to still be involved with volleyball. We are expecting a baby boy in November, and we can't wait!
7 comments:
your doing it! Now I need to. The notification is so nice. I knew to check it out because of it. Thanks!
Welcome!!
I need your address, please!
Just wait til that little prince is born- you will be blogging all day every day! It's addicting! I miss you!
ahhh...good to see you, even if it is through your blog! keep in touch!!
Hi kayc! I'm glad you finally started blogging, now I'll be able to see pictures of the baby when he comes.
I'm so excited your blogging! I haven't talked to you in forever. Sorry I am so horrible at keeping in touch. But how are you doing?!
HA! I just realized I am logged in on Jon's account. But this is Lynette
Post a Comment