My friend Jami is an aspiring photographer and wanted to take pictures of my belly before I had this kid. :) So this past weekend we decided we'd better do it. I doubt I'll get any bigger (or at least I hope I don't), so i hope you enjoy my HUGE belly! I didn't know what to title these, because it's not really a bump, it's much bigger than that. Oh and now no one can bother me about putting up pregger pics!
LOL! I thought this one was pretty funny!






8 comments:
So cute Kayc! I wish i could see you in person! I hope this little guy decides to come soon!
Hey! You do exist in the blog world! I knew my daily checking would pay off eventually!
Great pictures...I agree with you on that last one. It is funny.
Good luck!
KAYCEE!! Oh my gosh you are sooo cute pregnant congratulations! I am so glad I found your blog! I am going to add you.
How fun! Congrats on the baby! Girl or Boy or surprise? I'm so excited for you. Your pictures are really cute. You definitely look pregnant. How are you feeling? You'll have to let me know how it all goes, child birth terrifies me!
CUTE, Kayc! Your boobs are bigger than ever too, by the way!
Hey Kaycee, you look so adorable!! We were at your Dad's last night and Deb shared your page with me. Such a cool way to keep updated on your journey. Sounds like and looks like you are real close. My birthday is the 24th if you want to wait. Can't wait to see more pics. You are going to be a great mom.
Yay, I love your blog and baby belly! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby too. I added you to my blog, if you don't mind. Good luck, with everything...you and Loren will be great parents.
FINALLY!!! Something new to look at on your blog, and its just what I wanted to see! You look so gorgeous:)Um... ya I also hope you don't get any bigger, for your sake!! I can't believe you are so close, its crazy! I hope everything goes well and can't wait to see pics of your cute baby:)
Post a Comment