Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our sweet baby

These are random pictures that I thought would be fun to post. We take so many pics of Compton and sometimes it's hard to decide which ones I like best. These are just a few of my favorites.
I love Compton in his diaper. It's so cute. Compton is always making this face, and I love it!


Check out his leg rolls!

We sat him up and he was trying to keep his balance....He's so strong.

Posted by PicasaGO DAVIS!!! The night before Ali's game, we decorated a shirt for Compton...I kinda messed up, so I had Loren's brother, Lance, vamp it up for me. The front looked really cool too, but I thought this picture was adorable. Thanks for helping me Lance!

6 comments:

Matt and Jackie said...

He is so cute! I miss ya.

Becca said...

He is so handsome, I can't get over it!

Lynette said...

He's so cute! The next time you come visit, we need to get together for lunch or something!

Kayc said...

Lynette, that would be fun. I am coming to town around the 24th of February for Ali's state tournament, and will be around for about a week. Will you be around?

jimbo said...

i love these pictures. he is adorable. sorry we just missed each other in utah.

Jeff and April said...

I love LOVE chucky baby legs! How fun! Compton is such a cutie! Your comment about taking lots of pictures made me laugh. We have a full album (before digital) of Lexie before Kobe came on the scene- and Lucas, uh- I think I have a couple of him. (I swore I wouldn't do that!)