We decided to bless Compton while we were in Utah. That way most of my family could be there, and some of Loren's family could be there as well. Due to Wyoming weather, none of Loren's family could be there. It was sad to not have any of them there, but hopefully there will be more baby blessings in the future....not anytime soon though :)
So we blessed him in Roosevelt at my dad's house which was really nice. It was so good to have my family and close friends there with us. And thanks to Deb we had great food to eat afterwards. Loren did a good job, and we were all crying by the end, oh and the beginning too!
3 comments:
Compton looks so sweet in is little sweater-vest. I love it! Congrats on making it through the first few months of parenthood!
I'm so glad you guys were able to bless him with your family Kaycee! We can't wait to meet him. He is adorable!
Cute Pictures! Don't you hate Wyoming weather. I can't believe how beautiful Allison looks. Compton is so adorable. You are such a cute Family
Post a Comment