Friday, March 13, 2009

Giggles

While I was in Utah, Compton did a number of things for the first time....He laughed for the first time on, he rolled over for the first time, and he also started using his hands to grab things. Loren kept saying that he was going to miss Compton's first laugh, and I didn't believe him. But sure enough, Loren left on a Sunday and Compton laughed on a Monday. I couldn't believe it! I called Loren to tell him and when I did, there was no reply....and so I asked him if he heard me....and then he just said, "I don't wanna talk about it." He was pretty sad about, but by the time we got back to him, Compton was laughing more. So it worked out okay.

This video was just the other day. Compton was being so cute and I just had to record it!

1 comment:

Suzanne Lineberry said...

We miss you guys too. Just the other day Mike and I were talking about hanging out with you guys. Roosevelt huh? We were planning on coming out maybe this summer. We will see.