The weather was gorgeous while we were in Douglas, so we went on a few adventures with the kids. Once again I took a million pictures.

Loren, Compton and Garrett. Best Buddies.
North Platte River.

It was colder than we thought. :)

I think I took twenty pictures of this. Seriously.....

Compton was so cute all bundled up with daddy.
4 comments:
Hey Loren and Kayce this is Randa. Just wanted to say hello. We have a family blog now. I love it but for the life of me still have much to learn on here. I tried to follow your page but no success. I will keep tinkering and hope to figure it out. I can't wait to meet you Kayce and Compton. We send our love.
Love,
Randa
ok yeah I figured it out. I only had 1 e on Kayce for the url. Now I am following 3 other Anderson families besides mine. How cool and funny is that:)!
Cute!! I didn't even notice Compton until I READ underneath that he was in the picture! It is beautiful!
Hey look at my blog dawg.lol that rhymes. I tagged you!
Post a Comment