Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Randoms

Just some fun pics!
Silly faces!

Kaycee, Compton and Teeka. Don't they look like they could be twins?


While we were in Douglas, a few weeks ago, Compton got all tangled up in the crib. He has been moving so much in his sleep lately. Sometimes, he is turned 90 degrees and on his back.

This hat was too small.....and so were his clothes. He just grows too fast!

Daddy and Compton

Check out his legs. Pretty chunky....and they have thinned out!

On a walk, close to where we live now.


The other night, during dinner, Deb gave Compton a wooden spoon to play with. We had no idea he could fit the whole thing in his mouth. The first time he got in there, he gagged himself. For some reason he kept doing it. I finally had to take it away from him!


Compton loves his bumbo. He's getting too big for it, but he hates laying down and isn't quite ready to be sitting up unattended.



Compton's first horse ride! Nice face by me...it was bright!


4 comments:

sheena said...

First off, I love love love your bangs!
Secondly, Compton is so big, I can't beleive I haven't even met him yet. He's adorable.

Andersons and sons said...

These are cute!!!

Becca said...

Those are some cute pictures. He is getting so big! I love you hair too, it's so cute!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

You look so cute with bangs and I like your color in that last picture, it looks really pretty.