Friday, April 17, 2009

Moaning and Groaning

Whenever Loren puts Compton to bed, he rocks him and moans to him. Compton moans right back and this is how he falls asleep. I love it! I have tried doing it, but it's just not the same with me. It must be a daddy thing. :)

9 comments:

Texie said...

That has got to be the sweetest thing!

Tiffany said...

that's so cute! yay for daddies! 0

Kayc said...

LOL, I agree!

Lynette said...

Did I read that right? Are you coming back to Utah?!

Kayc said...

Yeah, we moved to Roosevelt a few weeks ago!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

Paul used to do that to Tristan! That is the sweetest sound, so tender.

Andersons and sons said...

How funny!!! Zach is away on his annual backpacking trip and I have had to put Keynan down at night. It takes me an hour longer then him...lol Keynan loves his Daddies rock too!

the boy and girl. said...

Okay seriously? That has got to be the cutest thing I have seen!

weave said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I miss you!!!