Saturday, June 27, 2009

WARNING! POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC PHOTOS. FOR MOTHERS EYES ONLY! :)

I give Compton naked time every morning before his bath. It's for about 20 minutes while I make and eat my breakfast. I was checking my email, on a lovely Thursday morning, and Compton got quiet for awhile......I just had to check one more thing online, so I figured I'd check on him after that. But before I was done, I heard him playing again. So I did a couple more things online, and then came into the living room to find this:

So he's been pretty sick lately, throwing up every few days. This has been going on for the past 5 weeks now, and is super frustrating. He hadn't pooped since Monday.....and these photos were taken on Thursday. I think he was a little backed up????
At least he's happy, right??

Not only did he play in it, but he ate some too. AGH!!!

No worries, I threw this towel away! It's just a miracle that my always-moving child, stayed on the towel!

So far Compton has pooped in my mouth, onto my hair, and in my face. He has thrown up on me numerous times, and now this glorious peace of work. OH THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD!!!!!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, I love it! I especially love that happened to you not me! So cute!

bk said...

sickness. seriously. you're a cool mom to give naked time though. i'm paranoid something like that would happen so my boys are only naked at bath time. i also love that you let him sit in it so you could immortalize the moment for the blog- especially the pic with poop in his mouth. nice.

Sheena said...

Ba ha ha ha ha! At least you were planning on giving him a bath anyways! Jeesh!

Poor Compton, being sick for 5 weeks. Maybe he's alergic to something? I hope he gets feeling better soon.

Kayc said...

Haha, yeah I took about twenty pictures of the moment. LOL. He was having fun, so why not?!?!

Shena said...

Soory Kacey- but DISGUSTINGLY GROSS! Cheeto will probably throwup when he sees it!

Unknown said...

oh my heck kaycee that is the funniest thing ever! i was laughing so hard. that is the cutest pictures of him though!

the boy and girl. said...

Okay that is sooooo freaking funny! I LOVE it! I was laughing and holding back my vomit at the same time! haha! Ew ew ew! I can't believe that he ate it, too! Actually I can. Hilarious! No idea what he 's sick with?

Becca said...

That nasty but hilarious! You are such a good mom!

The Crandall Family said...

Wow and hilarious! Thats all I can say...

Ann said...

Whoah!

Jared said...

Simply HILARIOUS!!! You know he is going to kill you for this when he is older, right?
~Scarlett