My friend, Jami, took these pictures when she came to visit us in May. They are taken at the junkyard on my dad's property in Roosevelt, UT. She has been really busy, so we just got the disc from her last week! Compton has changed quite a bit.....and so have I :) He's bigger, and I'm smaller.....thank goodness it's not the other way around! I had a hard time choosing my favorites, and so I decided to add my top 16. Ha ha, literally.



Cute of Loren and Compton....not so much of me :) We need to get more taken.....











7 comments:
They are all so cute! You guys all look great!
I love them...she did such a great job! and you look great!
Your fam is adorable Kayc!!! I love ALL the pictures:)
p.s... can we please get together sometime soon????
So cute! And what are you talking about you look great in those pictures.
These pictures are fabulous, your friend is talented!!!
I love these pictures!!! pretty sure my favorite one is where you and Loren are kissing & Compton is sticking his tongue out - hilarious! I miss you, girl!
Those pictures are great! I love your top.
Post a Comment