Monday, September 21, 2009

ABC's of me

I saw this on my friends blog, and thought it'd be fun to do. I haven't posted in awhile, since I've been in Wyoming for the last 3 weeks. But I will post some pics, of the past month, soon.
A- Available/Married? Married.

B - Best Friend? My sisters, Loren, Tristen

C - Cake or Pie? Chocolate cake

D - Drink of Choice? Agua!

E - Essential item you use everyday? Eye lash curler

F - Favorite Color? Purple

G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy worms

H - Hometown? Kaysville, UT

I - Indulgence? Chocolate

J - January or February? February

K - Kids and their names? Compton Steele

L- Life is incomplete without? The Gospel

M - Marriage Date? May 26, 2006

N- Number of Siblings? 3 sisters- Jess, Alli, Carly

O - Oranges or Apples? Apples with peanut butter! I love oranges, but I hate peeling them

P - Phobia's/ Fears? Compton dying.....Loren dying way before me

Q- Quote you love? Families can be together forever

R - Reason to smile? COMPTON!!!

S - Season? Summa!

T - Tag 3 People? Whoever reads this and wants to.....but let me know so I can read it!

U- Ultimate vacation? Anywhere with a beach.

V - Vegetable you don't like? Green olives

W - Worst habit? Itching my throat

X-rays you've had? Oh man....knee a couple times, ankle about 9 times, teeth and jaw :)

Y - Your favorite food? Buffalo Wings, pickles, and any type of salad!

Z- Zodiac Sign? Aries

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute! can't wait to see pics soon!

Becca said...

Cute I lik it! and I had to laugh when I saw pickles as one of your favorite foods. I remember you eating pickle juice popsicles all the time. I just love you! :)

Kayc said...

Yes they are called picklesicles!!!

Jeff and April said...

Hey you! It's been awhile since I checked in on you- so I was getting caught up on your posts. I love seeing all the fun you are having with Compton. You are in the stage of life I am now leaving- and sometimes it makes me so sad! (Other times I am relieved) I love your junkyard pics and I CAN NOT believe the poop post. Oh my heck, good thing you took pictures or I'd have thought you were exagerrating.