This summer Loren got to experience my favorite thing of all time......or I guess the coolest thing I did when I was little. :) UBIC! LOL. Uintah Basin In Celebration is what I looked forward to, every summer, when I was a kid. We would all pile in the car and drive from MN to UT to see our families and celebrate. There are activities for kids, a parade, talent shows, softball tournaments, carnival rides, vendors, navajo tacos, a concert, and fireworks.....phew! I think that's it. :) Well this year Eddie Money was here. It was pretty funny to see the old man dance....But I have to admit, his songs were pretty catchy! I'm almost positive the whole Basin was there to see him. So I didn't take any pictures of him, because I was too busy taking them of Compton. He fell asleep for half the concert, but then woke up and decided to dance. He must be my child! :)
LAGOON-it's what FUN is. Also a great place to visit from my childhood. Yes, I had a season pass when I was younger. Well let me tell you.....different experience now. Haha, but still fun. My sister, Alli, and my friend Jami came with us. We were horrible at taking pictures, so they are just of Compton.....which is fine by me. :0
Jami and I played in a vball tournament this same weekend, but no pics. We had a blast though, and I am looking forward to our tournament in Casper, this November!
1 comment:
I Can't believe compton wears those glasses so good. He is so stinking cute. Miss you guys! Why don't you move back here?!!!!LOL!
Post a Comment