Thursday, October 15, 2009

Swimming Lessons

We took 4 weeks of mom and me swim lessons this summer. Compton loves the water, and I had a blast with him. I'm glad I am able to do these types of things with Comp. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to stay home with him. Loren is very supportive of me and my desires as a mother. I am truly blessed! :)

Compton loved his teacher and he was a good listener.

He didn't like being on his back, at first. After a couple times, he got the hang of it.

Comp was the youngest in his class, and so some things he couldn't quite do.....like crawl out of the pool and jump in. Haha, he could now though. It's crazy how fast he is growing!

He loved trying to get this ball. He would kick as hard as he could, just to chase it all over the pool! What a patient little guy.

Yay! We finally got to go over to the baby pool!
I am glad we got to take lessons, it was alot of fun. I love my baby!




2 comments:

Lynette said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so cute. Weshould get together sometime for lunch or something. we're in Fruit Heights now; where are you guys?

Texie said...

I love your baby too!