Saturday, July 17, 2010

Anderson Family Reunion 2010 Part 2

Sometimes Compton gets really cuddly, and loren and I love to eat it up!!!


Hahaha, gotta love Uncle Tate!

Compton and Teeka love their shades.


Sissy bein her cute-self....

Compton and Carter giving luvs....

Aunt Texie and Avery enjoying the stick rodeo!

Chase- barrel racing. :)

Garrett looked like such a little man here....it cracked me up!

Caden on the "bucking bronco."

Compton enjoyed his ride, as long as someone was holding onto him.

Grandpa and one of his girls- Cienna!

Marcus turned 2!!!! He is a total motor head, so of course he got tractors and trucks galore!

Grandpa and Grandma being cute together!

Compton would not eat his breakfast on this morning...he just wanted to play outside! So he was throwing a mega-fit, and thankfully Grandpa intervened with the perfect solution! Breakfast outside! Compton was thrilled, and I think Grandpa was too :)

Compton and Marcus are total buddies! They love driving anything with wheels together! I love it, and I love the way they interact. So fun!!!

1 comment:

Texie said...

That was so good Kaycee! I'm glad you are keeping up. I need to change my ways again! See you Soon. HUH!1