This year the Anderson reunion was in Steamboat Springs, CO. We stayed out of town in a huge cabin. It was great! We all had our own bedrooms and bathrooms, which made it easier for everyone! We had a great time together, but we really missed Lance and Tiff this year! Hopefully we can all be together soon! Of course, I took a million pictures...so it was hard to pick just a few. :) Plus the kids are so cute together. Every time you turn around, they're doing something hilarious!

Chase, Carter, and Sawyer.

We hiked into this
canyon and the view was gorgeous.

Compton is beat-red! He walked the entire way up, and led the group almost the entire time! He loves the outdoors!!!

The whole group!


Avery is a little cowgirl.

Carter wanted to push
Cienna without any help....and this is what happened when he couldn't do it by himself. Major Meltdown! I can't wait to show this to him in 15 years!

Grandpa with the kids.

I am pretty sure I could use this picture to sum the entire reunion up.....total chaos! Kids running in every direction.
Haha! We love it!

Compton loves playing with his cousins and getting dirty!

Baby Chloe and Grandma.


Okay Lance????
LOL, I think he was trying to crack his back.....just glad we got it on camera. :)

Comp wants to be like his Grandpa, who chews on straw constantly. We don't even know if Grandpa taught him this???

Grandpa with his girl,
Teeka!

Marcus was splashing Compton and
every time the water hit him, Comp would say "
Oooooohhhhh" and Marcus would start laughing. It was so cute!

I thought we were a healthy family? Whose kids are these?
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment