
He's finally here! Compton Steele was born on November 12, 2008 at 4:57 am. He was 9 pounds and 21 inches long.
We had our friends over for dinner that night and I was starting to have my contractions. By the time we were ready for bed....I was ready to go to the hospital! Loren thought I was psyching myself out, because the 12th was his due date. So he told me to relax and just go to bed, and we'd see how I felt in the morning. He fell asleep and I layed there for about an hour timing my contractions. At about midnight I said a little prayer to know when I ne
eded to go in. I finally woke Loren up and he helped me time my contractions......and he took the initiative and got out of bed to get ready to leave. By the time we got there my contractions were less then 3 minutes apart, and I was already at 7cm!!! Too late for my epidural, LOL. Everything went smoothly, and Compton was born 57 minutes later. Although it was painful, it was worth every minute of it. Compton is perfect in every way, and is such a huge blessing in our lives. We love him so much and we loving parenthood.....Even at 3:00 in the morning. :)
eded to go in. I finally woke Loren up and he helped me time my contractions......and he took the initiative and got out of bed to get ready to leave. By the time we got there my contractions were less then 3 minutes apart, and I was already at 7cm!!! Too late for my epidural, LOL. Everything went smoothly, and Compton was born 57 minutes later. Although it was painful, it was worth every minute of it. Compton is perfect in every way, and is such a huge blessing in our lives. We love him so much and we loving parenthood.....Even at 3:00 in the morning. :)

12 comments:
He is such a cutie. I still can't belive your a mom. Congrats and can't wait to hold him.
I can't wait to see him! He is so cute! Congrats
congrats! he is beautiful!
CONGRATS! We are so happy for the both of you. Compton is a QT.
Congratulations!!! He is so perfect and I am glad that everything went well!
He is so cute! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet him!
Oh my gosh Kaycee, you did it natural!! You are my hero! I am so glad eveything went good and he is adorable:)
Kaycee! Hey this is Kristen (Fowler) Crandall!! Hope its ok I stumbled onto your blog. So neat to see your new little family! honestly I had to try hard not to cry while looking at your pics! He is so cute and you can tell how much you love him already!! Best wishes and congratulations :)
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a blog. I love the prego pics!! He is so handsome!
Congratulations! He is so cute and pretty big too! You'll have to tell me more about how it went without the epidural. Needles freak me out more than the pain, so I can't decide what to do.
he is so cute! Congrats!
It's pretty crazy isn't it?! I still feel like I'm too young to be a mommy in a few months! How is being a mommy going for you?! How is your little guy?
Post a Comment