Monday, December 22, 2008

More photos of Compton


Jami Harvey came over when Comtpon was about 3 weeks old and took these adorable pictures. This one is my favorite and I think I'm going to use this one for his birth announcement. It's so precious :)



































This is the very first photo that Jami took, and Compton looks so cute in it. I wish I was as photogenic as him!

7 comments:

Becca said...

Kaycee he is sooo adorable! I am so happy for you!

Lynette said...

He's super cute!

Texie said...

We miss baby Compton!

Tiffany said...

those pictures are adorable! she did an awesome job!

Matt and Jackie said...

Hey is so cute!

Halston said...

The pictures are adorable. It was so good to see you and thanks so much for bringing Compton over. He's a doll!

Leesa Ann Bogart-Lundrigan said...

I love these photos! Did the clothes fit him??? It is so neat to see you two as parents now!!! We love and miss you guys....the kids constantly ask about you and wonder when you will come and visit! Come anytime and stay with us!!!