Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter weekend.....about a month late.

I wanted to put these pictures up a long time ago, and I just never got around to it. But I figured better late than never. LOL. We had so much fun on Easter weekend. Alli came to Roosevelt for about 5 days and my cousin Ali drove out from MN. We had our first bonfire of the season...YAY! We jumped on the trampoline and played games with Carly all weekend, and we had a great Easter Sunday at church. Overall, it was a great weekend with family.
The Easter Egg hunt! This is no joke at the Blake household. The eggs are filled with cold hard cash. And I'm trying to save up for my shopping spree! :) I bet you thought since I had a child, I was a mature adult........you thought wrong. LOL

Comptons first bonfire. He loved it!

I had to post this one. I love his cry face! I know it's mean, but sometimes I tease Compton just to see this face. It's horrible, but I still do it.

Compton and Grandpa Blake after church.
Compton showing off his easter outfit!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the Easter outfit! Glad I could help! jk. We also take Easter Egg hunting pretty serious at the Taylor household! Glad I'm not the only one who's not an adult yet!