Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anderson Family Pictures- 2009

This December we decided to get Anderson family photos taken. We knew it would be a challenge to get an amazing photo because there are 13 grand babies, under the age of 9, and 13 adults. LOL, I think that some of the adults were crabbier than the kids though. It was stressful, but well worth it. Haha, I am so glad we decided to take these photos, and I hope we have many more crazy photo shoots to come!

I cannot believe we got this good of a photo. It was a Christmas miracle! LOL

Grandma and Grandpa with their pride and joy!

Grandpa and Grandma Anderson

Luke holding Chloe, Caden, Edie holding Cienna, and Carter (with the best cheeky grin)!

Texie with Teeka & Chase, Garrett, and Lance holding Sawyer. Garrett is such a character! Gotta love it!

Loren, Kaycee, and Compton

Leah, Avery, Mitch, and Marcus.

Lance holding Kaeson, Tiffany, and Parker.

Uncle Tate! We made him do this photo. :)

All of the Anderson girls!

Parents and siblings.

Hahaha! Had to show this one off. Marcus is missing.....I think he ran after his mom.

Anderson siblings and spouses.......including Tate's.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

ha ha good times! love it! Especially tate and his beautiful wife! what a dork!

Ann said...

Did someone forget to tell Lance that he was supposed to make a funny face too?

Kayc said...

That is Lance's funny face.....

Loren

Andersons and sons said...

I love these photo's!!!

ashley said...

what a fun memory caught on film!