Monday, February 8, 2010

Blake Family Pictures- 2009

Jami took our Blake family photos in December. Once a year, we are ALL together. And this year we got a whole week in! I think that's a record amount of time.

The tree with many memories. Before my dad's house was built, we did all of our bonfires by this tree. There is also a tire swing to the right.

We had to get a few jumping ones in. :)

All the boys.

All the girls.

We are in the middle of the road to my dad's house. It was a perfect frost that day.

Me and Loren. Wow, check out his face....check out my face......this picture is priceless.

And old barn down the road.

I love my little family!

Me and my boy!

Best Buddies

Grandpa and Grandma

Jess and Dan



Alli being a dork. Haha

9 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, not a blurr in your jumping photo. Good camera! Your hair looks great, by the way.

Kayc said...

LOL, thanks! I am coming to Sheridan in March, I would love to see you guys!

Becca said...

Cute pics I love em!!!

Andersons and sons said...

these are gorgeous!!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

Great pictures! I especially love the one of you jumping in the air. And the one that looks like Loren is going to give you a spanking or something!LOL

Shena said...

how do you know signs by jodi2? I just found her blog on your blog?

Rich'n'Rach said...

I love your little family, too!

Lindsay Cutler said...

Glove sister! :-) YOur little family is so cute! I love where your pictures were taken! When are you in Utah next?

Kayc said...

Shena, I found it on your blog! :)

Glove sister- I live in Utah now! We are in Roosvelt, but I go to SLC at least twice a month! We need to meet up!