My mom gave me this apron for my birthday and I love using it! I feel like Bree, from Desperate Housewives :) LOL . I told my friend Sam that I would post a pic of me in it, just for her.......so here ya go Sammy!!!!
How cute! I just got a new apron too!! (Well I've never had one) So its not only new, but my first one. I finally got tired of staining my shirts while I was cooking. They were on sale at bed bath and beyond. I love the print on yours.
6 comments:
Cute Cute! your a great model for it! I need an apron I always splash stuff.
You really are Bree! You are looking good girl. Can't wait to see you.
How cute! I just got a new apron too!! (Well I've never had one) So its not only new, but my first one. I finally got tired of staining my shirts while I was cooking. They were on sale at bed bath and beyond. I love the print on yours.
Ooh La la! Where can I get one of those?
Hey it takes talent to make cooking look good! If it really makes you a better cook I better find me one!
Super cute! I love it! You look so good! Is that your house? If it is I am so jealous!
Post a Comment