Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The past two weeks....

I have tried posting these pictures about 5 times, but for some reason it never worked. I finally got it though! But man, my patience has been tested in the process. Something isn't right with our laptop, so I just decided to use a different one. :)
ANYWAYS, the past couple weeks have been great. I celebrated my first mothers day as a mother....Compton is now six months old....I got extremely sick, and Compton got extremely sick.....My friend Jami came to visit, and Alli came to visit.....I think that pretty much wraps it up. Oh and Jami took a ton of pictures for us while she was here. We don't have a copy yet....but hopefully will soon. Okay, I'm done rambling....here are some pics from the past couple weeks.

I love giving Compton naked time....and he loves it too!

Me, Alli, and Carly at our Mothers Day picnic in the mountains.

The babe loves it outside. I cannot wait to take him camping this summer!

I went upstairs for about 5 minutes and I came down to this....Compton was trying to reach his sock and toy that he threw in, and he got stuck. Poor little guy....I don't even know how long he was like that! LOL.

Daddy loves playing with Compton. He'll come home from work and immediately take Compton, lay out a blanket with a bunch of toys...and just play. It's so cute, and I know they both have so much fun!

A family pic we took after one of Carly's softball games. We need to be better about taking more of these....and maybe having someone else take them for us. :)

Loren and I had to get some things done outside, so we put Compton in this carrier. He was so good, and soooo tired.

5 comments:

the boy and girl. said...

Aiden loves naked time, too! How funny are little kids! What a cutie by the way! Look at those rolls!

Texie said...

I love the chubby babe and the naked time. I'm glad someone else thinks that's important! He is so dang cute and you all look really happy. Can't wait to see you again.

bk said...

i can't believe how cute your kid is... we miss you guys.

Ann said...

Great family picture! Let us know when you're back in town. We'd love to see you!

Tiffany said...

oh my, that is one chubby naked baby!! He is so cute! I LOVE love love the doo-rag!