Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boise

A few weekends ago we made a trip to Boise, ID. It was my great-grandparent's 70th wedding anniversary, and our family decided to celebrate. We stayed with one of my best friends, Tristen, and her husband, Mitch. They had a baby girl in September and we finally got to meet her. It was a great trip and I am so glad we were able to go.

Compton with my cousin Riley. We played cards one night, over at my uncle's house and we didn't bring jammies for Comp. They have a little girl who is about a year older than him, so we borrowed hers for the night. I have always wanted to put Compton in girl clothes, just to see what he'd look like. To my surprise, he still looks all boy!

Compton with baby Aidree!

He loves babies!
Tristen and Mitch- thanks for the great time! We wish we were closer to you guys! Aidree is a doll and we can't wait to see her again!!!

1 comment:

the boy and girl. said...

Cute pics! He's getting huge! I love the name Aidree--still thinking about it for a girl WAY later on.