Loren got a tag to hunt buffalo, in Wyoming, this year. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so he is not taking this hunt lightly. Although, if you know the Andersons.......they don't take any hunt lightly :). So we decided to make a trip to Jackson to scout the hunt out. We spent 3 days with his parents, and we were so glad that Avery got to come with us too!!!! It was alot if fun, and I hope we get to go again soon.

Grandma Anderson with her 12th grandbaby- Compton

Ms. Avery! We spent about 6 hours scouting out buffalo on this day. It was fun! Avery and Comp were such troopers, because they loved seeing the buffalo!

Like father, like son.

Comp in daddy's hat.

What a great view! This was my first trip to Jackson, and I loved it. It is so beautiful!

Avery and Loren. I thought they were such nerds in these head lamps!

Grandma and Grandpa Anderson with Avery's puppy, Seven.

Compton helping mommy and daddy unpack.

On our way to Jackson we stopped at this log cabin (now a historical site) where Wilford Woodruff lived. My Grandma Blake was born in this very cabin on April 8, 1939. What a neat experience it was to visit this special place! As we were leaving, I mentioned to the woman that my grandmother was born there and she asked for my family names. I told her McKinnon (great-grandfather) and Cornia (great-grandmother's maiden name), and this lady just happened to be a Cornia! We were distant cousins, and she knew my family! Such a small world. Again it was a great experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment