Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween 2009- Part 3

GAMES! GAMES! GAMES!
Carly and her best friend, Aydrianna. So cute!

Comp and Jaxson.

Quick! Who will be the first to make a mummy???

Loren and Gordon Bowling. We love this kid!

Carly becoming a mummy!

We made this spider pinata, and named her Sylvia.
All the kids lining up to kill Sylvia.

Sylvia dodged Gordon's hit, but it put the rest of us in danger! :)

We did donuts on a string for the kids, and I thought it'd be fun for the adults too. So we did it!

Of course, Loren won.....haha my dad still had a whole donut left. Oh, and I took second in this game. Andersons RULE!!!!

We ended our wonderful night with a hay bail ride through the farm. SO MUCH FUN!!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Dang girl you definitely know how to throw a party! I'm so impressed!

Texie said...

Sounds like fun!..I love your costume idea! That is so dang funny~!

Rich'n'Rach said...

I finally caught up!!! haha took me long enough, huh?! You look super cute in your beenie, by the way :)