Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hogle Zoo and Kaysville

After our trip to Boise, we stayed for a week in Kaysville and spent time with my mom. She took us to the zoo, and Compton absolutely loved it! We didn't get very many photos with Comp and the animals, but we will hopefully make more trips in the spring.

Compton was staring at this owl.....and he was returning the favor.

Compton and daddy!

My friend Rachel, and I. We played club volleyball together, and have been great friends ever since! I DON'T love this girl! It's opposite day!!!! Haha, we have so many hilarious memories together, and I wish we were closer.

Me and Chels, my college roommate for a year. We played vball at Sheridan College together. Chels, Loren, and I had so many good times. We loved being dorks together and sharing clothes. Hahaha! I love my roomie!

We had Loren's good friend and mission companion, Mike and his wife Cindy, over for dinner one night. They have two little ones, Ethan and Sophie. They are adorable! Compton and Ethan had a love-hate relationship.....it was pretty funny.

Sophie, Compton, and Ethan.
Sophie and Loren hit it off.....she started calling him daddy. IT WAS SO FUNNY! I wish I would have gotten a pic of them together.

Nana, Comp, and Mommy.

We were able to attend my cousin, Amanda's, wedding at the Draper Temple. This is the best shot I have of them. They are a great couple, and I wish them the best of luck!!!
We also got to see Aunt Alli play in her first games as a college basketball player at SLCC. She did awesome and is having a great season so far! GO BRUINS!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So I think your next trip should be to visit your favorite sister-in-law (me, in case you aren't aware) out in the beautiful redneck state of Kentucky!

Rich'n'Rach said...

It was so fun to see you guys!!! I love your stinking guts, and miss you already!