Our next stop in Italy, was Grosseto......which is a small beach town on the Mediterranean Sea!!!! Yes we spent four amazing days on the beach- playing volleyball, getting massages, swimming, eating fresh seafood, and attending the nightly carnival! Hardly anyone spoke English, which made it even more fun! Oh, and did I mention we were total nerds in this town? Because, we were.....here are some pictures to prove it.

Bri trying to be as ugly as she can......she had a hard time being ugly, because she's a cutie. But I think we taught her well.

Okay the next few pictures need explaining. First of all, we found the best mentos ever while in Italy! They were new, yummy flavors and we couldn't get enough of them! Okay, now for the explaining.......we were being really goofy one night and we decided that mentos tucked in our lip would be HILARIOUS!!!! And we were right! LOL!


Jami made me laugh so hard!

Double Mentos!

I don't look like I have mentos in my lip???

The Master.

Hahaha, so funny!

Saved the best for last!
Okay! I think I'm done with close-ups.....for now. :)

The entrance to the carnival....and no, i don't know this man and child.

After you win a game at the carnival, they don't always give you a stuffed animal....instead you get a bird, bunny, or hamster!!!!

Everyone had these little buggy strollers, and I think they are adorable!!! After I took this photo, the mom pushing her baby, glared at me....but I couldn't explain to her that I liked her stroller. Sorry!!!!

Mmmmmm, I thought this looked so yummy. I don't know why I didn't get any to eat???

They had this everywhere, and yet again, I didn't get to taste it.

Alli, Jami, Bri, Kaycee

This guy was our pal! He spoke a little bit of English and was really fun! He worked at the cafe where we played sand volleyball and we got the best panini's, for lunch, from him!!!!

Me and my sis.

Me and Jami.
No comments:
Post a Comment