We took a bus from Grosseto to Florence and made a stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa! The tower is a bell tower for the Cathedral, in Pisa, and is next to the Cathedral and Baptistery.
The Baptistery. Piazza delDuomo.
The Leaning Tower!
The pews in the cathedral looked so ancient!
I heart the Tower of Pisa!
The tower is much smaller than I expected......
The giant door to the cathedral.
So ornate!!!
Just a random window....thought it'd make a cool picture.
What an awesome opportunity! I've loved all your pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun. We need to get together when we come in town over Christmas. It would be fun to see everyone.
1 comment:
What an awesome opportunity! I've loved all your pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun. We need to get together when we come in town over Christmas. It would be fun to see everyone.
Post a Comment