The rest of my Grosseto pictures! I had someone take a bunch more for me, but I still need to get them! Here are the few that I took of the beach and also of us playing volleyball.


Me serving......we won the tournament, by the way. :)

Alli got sick while we were in Grosseto, and this was her first full day out on the beach.....she was obviously feeling much better! It was fun to play with her!

These were our other teammates....Gene on the left- who is a Art History Professor, which was a nice perk on the trip, and also a volleyball coach....he dove all over the place, and was pretty impressive! John is on the right. He was in charge of the tour, and is a pretty cool guy. He coaches college volleyball and has won a few masters tourneys! We had a blast, despite the sand being scorching hot! We had to spray it down quite a bit, to prevent our feet from burning. Gene wore sand socks......he's a smart man. Maybe next time I will be more prepared!


Our hotel!

The white horse we passed each day on our walk to the beach....
No comments:
Post a Comment